The first steps of A. Kalogirou Candles Ltd. have been made in 1927 by the family’s grandmother Mrs. Kyriaki. She kept the tradition alive through the years and she handed it over to her descendants.
The zeal and the passion for candle making were grasped by Mrs. Kyriaki’s daughter Athanasia which in return she handed it over to her child and grandchildren.
The small candle making facility that Mrs. Athanasia operated, was transformed to a small company in 1994 and in 2002 to a factory. Until today the family continues with the same zeal, passion, and creativity the tradition that has been inherited.